About This Program
The Data Engineering Bootcamp will help IT professionals to better understand architecture design, develop implementation plans, and apply best practices for projects involving data and its transformations. By joining this program, participants will develop new skills and learn Wizeline's best practices for confidently creating and implementing an end-to-end cloud data solution.
Our Training Model
We believe in the power of learning by doing, along with the value of getting advice and support from professionals with experience in the industry. Our bootcamp model is built on three main pillars:
General Information and Dates
- Duration: 9 weeks
- Time commitment: approx. 10 hours per week
- Live sessions
- Self-paced learning: available 24/7
Why You Should Apply
- Learn the basic day-to-day tools used by a data engineer in real-life, client-focused projects.
- Improve your skills in cloud data solutions implementation.
- Acquire relevant hands-on experience based on real-life projects and challenges inspired by industry experts from Wizeline.
- Learn from the Wizeline community of industry experts involved in the creation of this program.
- Gain remote, live, and hands-on experience with the support of mentors from Wizeline.
- Boost your professional growth with the possibility of landing a job with us.
- This bootcamp is 100% free!
What Will You Achieve?
By participating in this bootcamp, you will boost your professional abilities and gain valuable experience working with the most commonly used tools and procedures in the data engineering world. You will adopt a professional vision with a strategic approach and a problem-solving mindset. Finally, you will expand your knowledge of the following topics:
- CI/CD for Data
- Storage Management
- Data Cloud Solutions
- Data Best Practices
- Common Data Architectures
How Can You Participate?
- Read the candidate’s profile and selection criteria.
- Apply to the program by filling out the application form (Join our waiting list and we will let you know when applications are open!).
- Solve the selection challenges you will receive by email within the allotted time period.
- If accepted, join us for the Bootcamp kickoff session!
If you have any questions, feel free to send us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Who should take this course?
Join us if you are a Data Engineering professional with at least one year of professional experience in the industry, with the following technical and power skills:
- Strong communication skills.
- Proactiveness in building relationships to improve teamwork and collaboration.
- Focus on learning to move from a tactical to a strategic approach to projects.
- Strong problem-solving skills, technical and non-technical.
- Passionate about the data world.
- Proficiency in best coding practices (Python, SQL, etc.)
- Understanding of the different data solutions, cloud providers, and their similar options across the clouds.
- Knowledge of CI/CD best practices and ability to use this feature to work in production environments with a team.
- Basic knowledge of pipeline orchestration with some tools like Airflow, Luigi, Kafka, etc.
- Experience with data best practices, the whole procedure of pipelines, storage management, and data cloud solutions.
- Experience with big data pipelines, working with Spark (any flavor), Dask, or any other distributed processing tools.
At least 4GB RAM
Python development environment (minimum 3.8)
Reliable internet connection
Cloud provider personal account (AWS, GCP)