About this course
This course will help you improve your English verbal communication skills in order to support your career growth and advancement in the IT sector.
Module 1: Productivity and goal setting
Setting clear goals is a key component of success in any venture. At the end of this module, you will be expected to submit some professional goals, along with a clear path for how you plan to achieve them.
Module 2: Presentations in English
In these sessions, you will discuss the characteristics of good and bad presentations, plus focus on specific vocabulary to help you become a more confident speaker. At the end of this module, you will be expected to deliver a short presentation.
Module 3: Interview coaching
In these sessions, you will learn how to leverage your enhanced communication skills to help you get the job you want. At the end of this module, you will be expected to have a mock interview with an experienced Wizeliner.
Throughout this Bootcamp, you will be expected to:
- Discuss the characteristics of good and bad presentations, with an emphasis on vocabulary.
- Submit some professional goals and a clear plan to achieve them.
- Have a mock interview with an experienced Wizeliner.
Three months (Oct-Dec 2021)
Two live, online, 90-minute sessions per week (every Tuesday and Thursday)
Who should take this course?
- Engineers level 3+
- English level B1 (Beginner)
- Nationality: Colombia, México
How can you participate?
- Read the candidate’s profile and selection criteria.
- Apply to the program by filling out the application form.
- Complete the English assessment you will receive by email.
- If accepted, join us for the Bootcamp kickoff session!
If you have any questions, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org