iOS Architecture Bootcamp
About This Program
Take your app design experience to the next level! This iOS Architecture Bootcamp will focus on how and why finding different approaches to a single problem is very important for a mobile app developer. In this Bootcamp, we will focus principally on Model-View-ViewModel (MVVM), which is an architecture/design pattern that has gained traction in the iOS development community in recent years.
During this course, we’ll delve into MVVM as a “reactive” architecture, looking at how the view reacts to changes in the view model and how it updates its state based on data from the model.
We will also use the repository technique and look at the different implementations, either stateless or stateful. Because repositories contain data access objects that can call a server or read from a disk, they are a great choice when using MVVM.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to decide how to build features into an existing application or build an application from scratch with a flexible yet scalable architecture.
- About the Training Model
This two-week Bootcamp combines live workshops, self-paced learning, and hands-on practice. Our team of experts in the matter has prepared and curated a learning experience for you.
- What Does the Program Involve?
This is a free, two-week online Bootcamp program with four main components:
- Self-study learning path - Our SWE team has curated a learning path to complement each workshop session. Completing the corresponding learning path in advance of each session will ensure your success in this course.
- Live, hands-on work sessions - Our Wizeline experts will lead you in four hands-on workshops that allow you to apply your knowledge practically.
- Final project - You will ultimately apply everything you learn throughout the Bootcamp to a final project.
- Selection Process
You have until June 12, 2022, to register. Following registration, you will have to complete a selection assessment to ensure you have the base knowledge to complete the Bootcamp successfully.You will receive the assessment instructions through a confirmation email promptly after registering.No later than June 13, 2022, we will notify all registrants about their Bootcamp application/acceptance status.
Who should take this course?
This course is designed for engineers who have a proactive character with intermediate knowledge of developing native applications for iOS and with the following base of experience and knowledge:
- Engineering Level: L2, L3, L4, L5
- Prerequisite Skills:
- Swift (Intermediate)
- UIKit (Intermediate)
- iOS 12 and above (Intermediate)
- Know at least MVC and MVVM
- Protocol Oriented Programming (Basic)
- Grand Central Dispatcher (Intermediate) | Combine
Personal computer with Internet connection (MacBook)
Xcode 13.2.1 or higher
We appreciate your interest. Unfortunately, registration is closed for this event. If you’d like to be added to our waiting list, please fill in the Wizeline Academy Waiting List