iOS Testing Bootcamp
About This Program
iOS testing is as important as development itself. Taking the time to perform testing means increasing the value of what is developed. We boost quality by testing, as it allows us to detect potential errors and issues that need to be addressed.
In this four-week bootcamp, we’ll explore different testing artifacts like DD, unit testing, Mock, Stub, Spy, and Dummy while building an iOS app and applying these tools directly.
- About the Training Model
You will receive a self-study kit, a course project definition, and an assigned mentor. Throughout the course, you can access 1:1 mentoring sessions, gain hands-on experience with real-world scenario challenges, and attend workshop sessions led by Wizeliners. You will culminate the program by developing a capstone project, which will be a Twitter-like app displaying posts on a timeline.
By the end of the bootcamp, you will be able to immediately apply what you’ve learned to your own projects. You will gain firsthand experience with key tools that iOS developers use in their everyday roles, including Swift, Xcode, and the XCTest native framework. Plus, you will be awarded a Wizeline Academy diploma upon successful completion of the program.
- What Does the Program Involve?
This is a mini Bootcamp program with four main components:
- Self-study learning path: Our engineering team has curated a learning path to complement each workshop session. Completing the corresponding learning path in advance of each session will ensure your success in this course.
- Live, hands-on work sessions: Our Wizeline experts will lead you in two hands-on workshops that will give you a chance to apply your knowledge practically.
- Mentoring: You will be paired with a mentor who will guide you through the Bootcamp via 1:1 sessions and feedback.
- Capstone project: You will ultimately apply everything you learn throughout the workshop to a final capstone project.
- Selection Process
You have until Sunday, April 23 to register. Following registration, you will have until Tuesday, April 25 to complete an English assessment and deliver a practical test. You will receive the challenge instructions through a confirmation email.
On Friday, April 28, you will receive an email informing you of your application/acceptance status.
Who should take this course?
This course is designed for mobile engineers with the following base experience and knowledge:
- Engineering levels: L2, L3, L4, L5
- Experience with Swift (intermediate)
- Experience with iOS (intermediate)
Git and GitHub account