About This Program
- About the Topic
Jetpack Compose is an important tool shaping the future of native mobile application development with Android. Learning this modern, powerful technology will help developers stay up to date and facilitate accelerated, simplified interface development. Workshop participants will gain hands-on experience with Jetpack Compose, enabling them to reduce and reuse code in a more efficient way and to support their own applications with this toolkit.
- About the Training Model
This two-day workshop combines live workshops, self-paced learning, and hands-on practice. Our team of experts in the matter has prepared and curated a learning experience for you.
- What Does the Program Involve?
This is a free, two-day online workshop program with three main components:
- Self-study learning path: Our SWE team has curated a learning path to complement each workshop session. Completing the corresponding learning path in advance of each session will ensure your success in this course.
- Live, hands-on workshop sessions: Our Wizeline experts will lead you in two hands-on workshops that will give you an opportunity to practically apply your knowledge.
- Project Deliverable: You will ultimately apply everything you learn throughout the workshop to a final project.
- Selection Process
You have until April 17, 2022 to register. No later than April 19, we will notify all registrants about their application/acceptance status.
Who should take this course?
This course is designed for SWE professionals with the following base experience and knowledge:
- Engineering levels: L2, L3, L4, L5
- Prerequisite skills:
- Kotlin (Intermediate)
- Android (Intermediate)
- Design and basic concepts in XML (Basic)
We appreciate your interest, unfortunately, due to demand this event is fully booked. If you’d like to be added to our waiting list, please fill in the Wizeline Academy Waiting List
Immanuel Salazar Díaz
Mobile Android Developer
Working as a mobile software engineer, he is passionate about technology that drives the development of new solutions and technologies with the best development practices.
From Cuernavaca, Morelos, he loves dancing, video games, and cycling.
He has an engineering degree in information and communication technologies.