About This Program
Today, ReactJS has become highly popular because of its extra simplicity and flexibility. Many people are even referring to it as the future of web development. ReactJS is a more robust framework because of the ability to break down complex UI, allowing users to work on individual components.
In the tech-driven industries, entrepreneurs and developers are always looking for better ways to give their businesses a competitive advantage. One powerful technology for helping enterprises to outdo their competitors when creating web apps is ReactJS.
This intensive six-week Bootcamp will teach you about React JS and ecosystem technologies. You will design React applications from scratch, choose the best libraries and patterns depending on requirements, and develop the application using best practices.
Our training model
At the start of the course, you will receive a self-study kit, a course project definition, and your assigned mentor information. Throughout the course, you will be able to access 1:1 meetings with your mentor, gain hands-on experience with real-world scenario challenges, and attend active workshop sessions led by Wizeliners.
Applying what you’ve learned throughout your journey in challenges, mentoring sessions, and hands-on, collaborative spaces, you will culminate the course by developing a capstone project that includes the following:
- Engaging web apps fast and efficiently with minimal coding
- Providing the best possible rendering performance
- Focus on individual components. ReactJS allows you to break down the complex UI into simpler components instead of working on the entire web app.
- Apply software design principles (like SOLID, YAGNI, DRY) in React JS through advanced patterns
At the end of the course, you will be able to confidently apply React technical skills using Wizeline’s best practices. If you meet all the requisites, you will be awarded a Wizeline Academy diploma.
What does this program involve?
- Self-study learning path - Our SWE team has curated a learning path to complement each workshop session. Completing the corresponding learning path in advance of each session will ensure your success in this course.
- Workshop sessions - Our Wizeline experts will lead you in ten workshops that will allow you to practically apply your knowledge gained from the self-study learning path. The workshops will be every Tuesday and Thursday from 5:30 pm to 7:00 pm.
- Mentorship - You will be paired with a mentor who will guide you through the Bootcamp via one-on-one sessions and deliverable feedback.
- Deliverables and capstone project - During the Bootcamp, you will apply your knowledge in deliverables that consist of different resources and points to evaluate. In the end, you will use everything you learn throughout the Bootcamp to complete a final capstone project.
You have until May 16th to register. Following registration, you will have three days to complete an English assessment and deliver a technical challenge interacting with data from the Pokemon API. You will receive the challenge instructions through a confirmation email.
Between May 23rd and May 25th, you will receive an email notifying you whether you have been selected to be part of the Bootcamp.
Who should take this course?
This course is designed for SWE who want to improve their React skills to acquire an intermediate level of expertise.
Students should be familiar with:
- +2yrs experience as SWE
- Basic React knowledge
- Experience in Frontend development (HTML, CSS, JS)
- Experience with other JS libraries/frameworks like Angular JS, Angular, Vue JS
- English Level B2 and above
Node.js (12.20.0 or higher)
Git installed and a Github account
IDE (VS Code, Atom, Sublime Text, etc)
Google account to access Google Classroom
We appreciate your interest; unfortunately, this event is fully booked. If you’d like to be added to our waiting list, please fill in the Wizeline Academy Waiting List