About This Program
ReactJS has become very popular in recent years, mainly owing to its high degree of simplicity and flexibility. Many people are even referring to it as the future of web development. As compared to other frameworks, ReactJS is more robust due to its ability to break down complex UI, allowing users to work on individual components.
Entrepreneurs and developers are always looking for better ways to give their businesses a competitive advantage in tech-driven industries. ReactJS is among the most powerful technologies helping enterprises outdo their competitors in creating web apps.
Our Training Model
This format is our classic intensive, six-week Bootcamp in which our expert engineers will teach you about ReactJS and ecosystem technologies. You will design React applications from scratch, choose the best libraries and patterns depending on requirements, and apply application development best practices. You need basic knowledge to be a candidate.
- Specialty Bootcamp:
Do you already work with React apps? This new edition is a 15-day course on specific advanced topics in the React world, such as testing, Next.js, and Redux. It is designed to help you expand and polish your existing skills. Our team of experts in the matter has prepared and curated a learning path for you.
What Does the Program Involve?
All of our FREE ONLINE training programs have four main components:
- Self-study learning path: Our SWE team has curated a learning path to complement each workshop session. Completing the corresponding learning path in advance of each session will ensure your success in this course.
- Live, hands-on work sessions: During the first week, our Wizeline experts will lead you in three hands-on workshops that will allow you to apply your knowledge gained from the self-study learning path practically.
- Mentorship: You will be paired with a mentor who will guide you through the Bootcamp via one-on-one sessions and deliverable feedback. Each student will receive personal, customized guidance and feedback throughout this course.
- Capstone project: You will ultimately apply everything you learn throughout the Bootcamp to a final capstone project. At the end of the second week of the Bootcamp, you will create a React app and be able to design and implement a test strategy into a React application.
Our training programs have specific requirements to ensure the best learning experience. Some of the topics might require a certain level of expertise, particular skills, or prior knowledge of particular tools or languages to follow along with the learning path and succeed in the Bootcamp.
Upcoming Bootcamp Dates
- React+Redux Bootcamp:
- June 27th-July 21st, 2022 - Registration is Open until June 19th
- Bootcamp Q3:
- Sept 26th - October 4th - Registration open August 25th
- React Testing Bootcamp:
- November 2022
If you would like to participate or hear more about our React Bootcamp, fill out our waiting list form here: bit.ly/WizelineAcademyBootcamps
Who should take this course?
These Bootcamps are designed for React SWE professionals with the following base experience and knowledge:
- Agile: Solid understanding of Agile ceremonies; ability to successfully estimate the amount of work needed to complete a given task, plus identify risks and blockers.
- React requirements: Node.js LTS, NPM, JSX, state, props, functional or class components, React Developer Tools, and any code editor like VS Code.
- Nice-to-haves, but not requirements: Functional programming paradigm, React Hooks, Redux, and Git.