React Testing Bootcamp
About This Program
- About the Topic
Take your React code to the next level! This React Testing Bootcamp focuses on how & why testing is essential in software development. There are several methods for testing React components that allow us to test them without depending on their implementation details. Learn about the importance and power of testing your React application, the best practices when writing tests with RTL and Jest, and how to plan your React app more effectively via test-driven development.
- About the Training Model
This ten-day course combines live workshops, self-paced learning, and hands-on practice. Our team of experts in the matter has prepared and curated a learning path. Each student will receive personal, customized guidance and feedback throughout this course.
- What Does the Program Involve?
This is a free, ten-day online training program with four main components:
- Self-study learning path - Our SWE team has curated a learning path to complement each workshop session. Completing the corresponding learning path in advance of each session will ensure your success in this course.
- Live, hands-on work sessions - During the first week, our Wizeline experts will lead you in three hands-on workshops that will allow you to practically apply your knowledge gained from the self-study learning path.
- Mentorship - You will be paired with a mentor who will guide you through the bootcamp via one-on-one sessions and deliverable feedback.
- Capstone project - You will ultimately apply everything you learn throughout the bootcamp to a final capstone project. At the end of the second week of the bootcamp, you will create a React app and be able to design and implement a test strategy into a React application.
- Selection Process
You have until April 8, 2022 to register. Following registration, you will have three days to complete an English assessment and deliver a technical challenge on a React app.
You will receive the challenge instructions through a confirmation email promptly after registering.
Between April 12 - 14, 2022 we will notify all registrants about their bootcamp application/acceptance status.
Who should take this course?
This course is designed for React SWE professionals with the following base experience and knowledge:
- Agile: Has a solid understanding of Agile ceremonies; can successfully estimate the amount of work needed to complete a given task, plus identify risks and blockers.
- React requirements: Node.js LTS, NPM, JSX, state, props, functional or class components, React Developer Tools, and any code editor like VS Code.
- Nice-to-haves, but not requirements: Functional programming paradigm, React Hooks, Redux, and Git.
React 3+ years experience
We appreciate your interest, unfortunately, due to demand this event is fully booked. If you’d like to be added to our waiting list, please fill in the Wizeline Academy Waiting List