About This Program
SwiftUI is an important tool shaping the future of native mobile application development with iOS. Learning this technology will help developers stay up to date and facilitate the development of highly functional, attractive interfaces. SwiftUI will enable iOS developers to reduce and reuse code to unlock greater efficiency, plus support other aspects of Apple app development.
You will learn about:
- What is SwiftUI
- Views and UIViewController Wrappers
- Interface Navigation
- UI Design
About the Training Model
This two-day workshop combines live workshops, self-paced learning, and hands-on practice. Our team of experts in the matter has prepared and curated a learning experience for you.
What Does the Program Involve?
This is a free, two-day online workshop program with three main components:
- Self-study learning path: Our SWE team has curated a learning path to complement each workshop session. Completing the corresponding learning path in advance of each session will ensure your success in this course.
- Live, hands-on work sessions: Our Wizeline experts will lead you in two hands-on workshops that will give you a chance to practically apply your knowledge.
- Project Deliverable: You will ultimately apply everything you learn throughout the workshop to a final project.
You have until April 24, 2022 to register. No later than April 26, we will notify all registrants about their application/acceptance status.
Who should take this course?
This course is designed for SWE professionals with the following base experience and knowledge:
- Engineering levels: L2, L3, L4, L5
- Prerequisite skills:
- Swift (intermediate)
- IOS (intermediate)
- Design and UI concepts (basic)
- Xcode (intermediate)
We appreciate your interest, unfortunately, registration is closed for this event. If you’d like to be added to our waiting list, please fill in the Wizeline Academy Waiting List
Javier García Contreras
Mobile iOS Developer
Working as a mobile engineer, he is passionate about technology that drives the development of new solutions and technologies with the best development practices.
From San Felipe, Venezuela, he loves nature, technology, and dogs.
He has an engineering degree in Digital Business.