About This Program
This is a three-week-long course. This course is a combination of self-paced learning and hands-on practices. Our team of experts has prepared and curated a learning path that is also supported through mentorship.
What does the Bootcamp Involve?
- 4 live sessions (2 hours each)
- 1 live demo session (1 hour)
- 1 challenge (4 deliveries)
After registration, you have three days to create a NodeJS application for the management of a cake shop. You will receive the instructions through a confirmation email.
Who should take this course?
Intermediate-Advanced Engineers with the following experience:
- More than one year of experience with NodeJS
- More than one year of experience with ExpressJS
- OOP knowledge
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Familiarity with MongoDB and Postman
- English B1+ required
GitHub user and workspace
Juan Carlos Sánchez
Site Reliability Engineer