About This Program
Wizeline’s Testing Days (WTD) event is like a hackathon, but for testers! WTD was created to connect members of the testing community while providing an opportunity to learn from each other and enjoy what we do best.
About the training model:
- Two full-day sessions, both held online.
- Access to top-class QA engineers.
- Tech talks: Discuss innovations in testing.
- Two challenges: Apply your testing knowledge in a real project while getting hands-on experience with a trending test automation framework.
- Debriefs: Get insights into how others are testing and how we test at Wizeline.
- Find the hidden bugs: You will prove your QA skills hunting as many hidden bugs as you can along the application. This will be an individual race to see who finds all the bugs hidden in the application and reported with the proper details in a real project.
- Playing With Playwright: Have you heard about Playwright? This tool is the future of test automation! You will learn how to use this amazing tool and you will be able to create a test suite using this new tool against a real project.
What You’ll Get To Do:
- Network with the best: This event will bring together some of the top testers. If you’re a QA engineer, this is a powerful networking opportunity.
- Meet different QA teams: Get to know how other QA teams behind different apps work.
- Learn how others test: We’ll provide opportunities for everyone to share their tips and tricks, and we’ll also share our Wizeline best practices.
Who should take this course?
In order to participate in this event, you must meet the following criteria:
- Have basic/intermediate test automation knowledge.
- Know how to implement the design pattern POM (Page Object Model).
- Have basic knowledge of programming.
As spots are limited, we will welcome registered candidates as they come and start a waitlist once our 40 spots have been filled.
Official invitations will be sent out on September 24th.
Personal laptop computer
VS Code installed