About This Program
Wizeline’s Testing Days (WTD) event is like a hackathon but for testers! WTD was created to connect testing community members while allowing us to learn from each other and enjoy what we do best.
About the training model:
- Two-day sessions, both held online.
- Access to top-class QA engineers.
- Tech talks: Discuss innovations in testing.
- Two challenges: Apply your testing knowledge in a project while getting hands-on experience with a trending test automation framework.
- Improve a QA maturity process: During the session, you will review the process managed in a project and will be in charge of improving it from the QA perspective.
- Playing with Playwright and ChatGPT: Have you heard about Playwright? This tool is the future of test automation! You will be able to create a test suite using this new tool against a real project and using ChatGPT as a tool support.
What You’ll Get To Do:
- Network with the best: This event will bring together some top testers. If you’re a QA engineer, this is a powerful networking opportunity.
- Meet different QA teams: Learn how other QA teams behind different apps work.
- Learn how others test: We’ll provide opportunities for everyone to share their tips and tricks, and we’ll also share our Wizeline best practices.
You have until Monday, May 22, 2023, to register, and the team will review your application. No, later than Wednesday, May 24, we will notify all registrants about their application/acceptance status.
Who should take this course?
To participate in this event, you must meet the following criteria:
- Have basic/intermediate test automation knowledge (using Playwright).
- Have theory testing knowledge (software testing).
- Know how to create a test automation framework from scratch.
- Know how to implement the design pattern POM (Page Object Model).
- Be able to communicate in English confidently.
VS Code installed
ChatGTP chat free account