About This Program
At Wizeline, we genuinely believe in the power of women in the IT industry. We feel a true responsibility to help bridge the gap between women and men and overcome this broken rung in the industry.
Wizeline Academy’s Women in Tech initiative is focused on forging spaces where like-minded senior women engineers can come together, feel a sense of belonging in the tech industry, and share their stories to help each other along the journey. We want to spearhead and take full ownership of creating what a tech workplace should look like in terms of D&I.
During this 5-week program, you will:
- Recognize your strengths and values that will help you reveal your most authentic and unique leadership style for more significant influence and impact.
- Learn tools and techniques that will enable you to unleash your personal potential.
- Be among like-minded females in the tech industry, sharing experiences and forming a supportive community.
- Unlock professional growth opportunities.
About the Training Model
Women in Leadership Bootcamp offers a unique experience wherein every session is designed and facilitated by Wizeline women leaders. You will learn from the personal challenges they’ve faced throughout their journeys to becoming leaders in the tech industry.
Who should take this course?
This program is for you if you are a woman who has 2+ years of experience working with the most commonly used web application stacks, likes to collaborate with multidisciplinary teams, has a consulting mindset to face new challenges, and is looking to boost her career.
- Women with 2+ years of experience in a software engineering discipline: React, Java, Data, Mobile, SRE, UX Design, Project Management, or QA.
- Ability to meet the required time commitment: 16 total hours of live online sessions lasting two hours each, held Tuesdays and Thursdays from 6:00 - 7:30 pm CDT.
- A minimum English level of B2 (the sessions will be taught in English).
- Interest in possibly joining Wizeline.