Women in Leadership Certification
About This Program
------Registration is closed------
Please sign up on our waiting list, we'll keep you posted.
The Women in Leadership Certification was created as an in-house initiative for the women of Wizeline. Because of the great impact it had, it is now offered to the external community.
This free certification is intended to create a safe environment where women in the tech industry can develop their skills, recognize their strengths, and unlock their true potential.
The topics presented in the program are intended to help you overcome gender barriers and grow as a leader within your career and organization.
You’ll walk away with a set of tools and a network of like-minded female peers striving for gender balance. You’ll get:
- Your own personal development plan, based on key themes of self-acceptance, self-management, and self-development.
- Tools, frameworks, and practices to help you navigate workplace challenges and further your ability to lead, negotiate, and influence.
- A self-reflective understanding and acceptance of your unique style and strengths.
- A network of women in technology.
This program is for you if:
You want to break through the glass ceiling.
You want to gain confidence in your unique abilities.
You want to develop your self-leadership to navigate the challenges women face at different stages of their careers.
- I Am Remarkable
- Lead the Way
- Self-Sabotaging: Why We Get in Our Own Way
- Forming & Leading a Team: Building Trust
- Commitments of a Leader
- Motivating My Team
- Closing - Lean Coffee
This program has limited capacity to ensure that all students get great value out of it.
We’ll be reviewing each application carefully to select 50 students that best fit the program.
Time availability: Attend 14 hrs live online sessions. (5 pm - 7 pm CDT)
English level: The sessions will be taught in English, so a minimum level of B2 is required.
Who should take this course?
Women with two or more years of experience in Software Engineering, Data, Mobile, SRE, or QA.
Time Availability (14+ live online sessions)
2+ experience in Tech
English level B2+